What Other Events or Activities Are Conducted by the Reform Catholic Church?
Reform Catholic Churches offer:
- Religious Instructions. Churches offer private and group classes to discuss theological principles and how members can include them in their daily lives.
- Publications. Church newsletters contain articles related to the Reform Catholic Church, religion and some social and current events. Other publications cover social, educational, health, religious and other topics. They are distributed to members and some non-members.
- Libraries and Museums. Books in hard copy and electronic forms are available for educational purposes. The Church also sponsors museum displays with artifacts.
- Counseling. Clergy members provide religious and personal counseling upon request.
- Community and Charitable Services. Clothing, book drives, food drives, and other activities are conducted for items to be given to needy people such as the poor, earthquake victims, and deprived people. Religious books and articles are distributed for educational and religious purposes.
- Group Activities. Reform Catholic Churches organize special events such as picnics, cultural events, trips to shows or museums, sports events, social events, movie showings, games and entertainment for children and/or adults, etc. Fund-raising and membership drives are held periodically.